Moving further eastward from the Wellington, this small triangular piece of land in Steyne Road was renovated for Queen Elizabeth II’s Golden Jubilee in 2002. The water fountain commemorating Queen Victoria’s Jubilee, originally sited in the road near the Wellington is now repositioned here, taken from its previous position on the Salts but now only a stone’s throw from where it had stood. The Jubilee memorial was erected by public subscription to commemorate the completion of fifty years of the reign of Queen Victoria in AD. 1887. The garden was recreated to celebrate the Golden Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II. A ball with ER Golden Jubilee was added to the fountain and the rather scruffy area made into a formal garden. Steyne Road was originally known as "Le Quayside" and fronted by the white houses below.
Next walk across the front of the house facing the Jubilee Gardens triangle and enter Pelham Yard